contact information :
Address: Tbilisi Choporti str. 3
Date of Birth : 23.09.1978 Y.
Place of birth: Tbilisi.
2016-2019 Georgian Technical University PHD Doctor
2000-2002 Ivane Javakhishvili State University of Tbilissi, Master of Applied Mathematics
1996-2000 Ivane Javakhishvili State University of Tbilissi, Bachelor of Informatics
2010/04/10-2014/04/10 Nodia Institute of Geophysics, Seismology,Seismik risks and natural disasters sector, Research
2014-new Nodia Institute of Geophysics, Seismology,Seismik risks and natural disasters sector, Science Researcher.
List of Publications in the Journals:
Publications in Books of Web of Science or Scopus:
1. kereselidze Z., Chkhitunidze M. , Khvedelidze I., Zhonzholadze N., The Kinematic Model of Nonuniform Rotation of Liquid Medium. International Conference on recent advences in pure and applied mathematics(ICRAPAM2018). Yule 23-27 2018, Karadeniz Technical University, Prof. Dr. Osman Turan Convertion Center, Trabzon, TURKEY, www.icrapam.org
1. Chkhitunidze M. , Khvedelidze I. In Connection to the problem of damping the MHD waves in Lower Ionosphere. M.Nodia Institute of Geophysics Proceedings,vol.LXII, pp.36-40, 2010(on Russian )
2. A.Kordzadze, D.Demetrashvili,D.Kvarackhelia. V.Kukhalashvili. G.Kacharava, I.khvedelidze, N.Qavtaria. Numerical investigation of the relief influence on air motion in vicinity of joint of three continents – Europe – Asia and Africa. J. Geophys. Soc. vol. 11B, page 12-21. 2005
3. M. Chkhitunidze, I.Khvedelidze, N.Dzhondzoladze. Assessment of the WKB Method Error by the Gratton Kinematic Model for the Earth’s Magnetic boundary layer Task. Journal of the Georgian Geophysical Society,Issue B. Physics of Atmosphere, Ocean and Space Plasma, 2013, vol.16B, pp.47-52.
4. M. Chkhitunidze, N. Dzhondzoladze, I.Khvedelidze. The Kinematic Model of Nonuniform Rotation of Liquid Medium. M.Nodia Institute of Geophysics Proceedings, #67, pp.55-62, 2017.
5. Z.Kereselidze, D. Odilavadze, M. Chkhitunidze. Hydrodynamic Model of Formation of Karst Voids. Journal of the Georgian Geophysical Society,Issue B. Physics of Atmosphere, Ocean and Space Plasma, vol.19B, 2016, pp. 26-34
6. Z.kereselidze, I. Khvedelidze “Water Supply Rate of River Vere 13.06.2015 Waterfall Dros”. Mikheil Nodia The works of the Institute of Geophysics,SSN1512-1135, vol. LXIX, 2018 Year.
7. Amiranashvili A., Kereselidze Z., Mitini M., Khvedelidze I., Chikhladze . “Disturbing factors of the micro – climate of the Vere Valley valley and their influence on the intensity of floods” .Mikheil Nodia st. The works of the Institute of Geophysics,ISSN 1512-1135, V. LXIX, 2018
8. Zurab Kereselidze, Irina Khvedelidze Institute of Geophysics of Iv. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University. Giorgi Shergilashvili. Orion Studio. “On the Probable Technical Reasons of the Devastating Flood in 2015 in Tbilisi” Journal of the Georgian Geophysical Society, ISSN: 1512-1127.Physics of Solid Earth, Atmosphere, Ocean and Space Plasma, v.21(2), 2018, pp. 11
9. V.Sesadze, N. Sesadze, I.Khvedelidze Origin of SYNERGETICS AND DEVELOPMENT ON THE BOUNDARY OF CENRURIES, Georgian Aviation University Journal 1(11)/2017 pp 7 (75-82)
10. V.Kekenadze, V. Seesadze, L. Tabarokishvili I.Khvedelidze “Innovative Project Management and Its Information Support”. “Technical University” 2017 p 5 (62-67).
Participation in International Forums/Conferences:
1.Zurab kereselidze, Davit Odilavadze, Marine Chitunidze, Irine Khvedelidze Hydrodynamic Model if FRormacion of KarstVoids. IX International Conference of the Georgian Mathematical Union September 3-7,2018, Batumi, Georgia,
2. Irine Khvedelidze ,Zurab kereselidze, “Quality-quantative assessment of water stagnation effect in front of the second tunnel of close3d bed” Kutaisi. A.Tsereteli st. University of 2018 September 21-22
3. Irine Khvedelidze. “Possible reasons for error assessment of waterflor rate during Versa Distribution of 13.06.2015” Kutaisi. A.Tsereteli st. University of 2017 3-4 Jule
4. ground Motion Prediction Equations. Evaluation of Current Status and Determination of Future Actions Date, The compilation of EMME database and metadata improvements: current level, Turkey Istanbul. Year 2011
5. Tbilisi City Scenario, Seismic hazard assessment of Tbilisi, Georgia tbilissi, Year 2010
Participation in Research Projects
1. 2016-2018 NATO Proposal G4934 “Safety of the Enguri Hydroelectric Power Plant in Georgia from GeoSciences” .Journal features research, The main participant
2. 2015-2018 Evaluation seismic hazard for Georgia and seismic risk for city-museum Mtskheta (as examples) with modern aproaches. SRNSF-216758. The main participant
3.2010-2013 Japan Tobacco International EMME Earthquake model of Middle East Redion, EMME Earthquake model of Middle East Region, WP1, main participiens
4.2010 Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation Office (SDC) South Caucasus. Seismic Risk Assessment for Tbilisi , Gis operator