Nodia Institute of Geophysics, I. Javakishvili Tbilisi State University; 1 M. Aleksidze str., 0171 Tbilisi, Georgia;
Telephone: 222–34–89, 595–38–00–30
date of birth: 27.02.1948
1967-1972წ.–Ivane Javakhishvili State University of TbilissiFaculty of Physics,Specialty geophysics
1972 –1974Laboratory of regional seismology department of the Institute of Geophysics
1975 – 2005Junior scientist of regional seismology department of the Institute of Geophysics
2006 – 2014Laboratory of seismology and experimental geophysics sector
2015newNodia Institute of Geophysics, DepartmentSeismology,Seismik risks and natural disasters sector, PositionSpecialist
List of Publications: Local Publications
- 1977 Questions of optimization and seismic observations: M. A. Aleksidze, E. L. Baramidze, O. D. Gotsadze, M. P. Kupradze, N. A. Lekishvili, M. I. Tavdidishvili. The experience of automating the search for data in the catalog of the Caucasian earthquakes.
- 1989 Forecast of earthquakes : Gotsadze O.D. Pilishvili T. V. V. Kupradze. Seismic risk evaluated for the Caucasus pass railway and the Georgian site.
- O. Varazanashvili, m. Kupradze. 2005Seismic history and seismic risk of Tbilisi. Gournal of Georgian Geophisical Society (A), vol 8, pp .63-69.
- O. Varazanashvili, M. Kupradze. 2005Seismic history and seismic risk of Tbilisi. Bulletin of the Georgian Acadedemy of Sciences, vol. 172 (1), pp.76-79.
- 2016 JOURNAL OF THE GORGIAN GEOPHISICAL SOCIETY. pp 62-69. ISSN 1512-1127. N. Tsereteli, O. Varazanashvili, M. Kupradze, N. Kvavadze, Z. Gogoladze. Seismic catalog for Georgia.
Participation in Research Projects:
- 2015-2018 Years. Evaluation seismic hazard for Georgia and seismic risk for city-museum Mtskheta (as examples) with modern aproaches. SRNSF-216758 – Project director.
- 2010-2013 Years . EMME Earthquake model of Middle East Region, WP1
- 2007 – 2010 Years The study of the structure of the lithosphere of Caucasus by means of surface wave tomography and three-dimensional modeling ISTC Key Personnel